What Massage Can Do For You
We all know how busy and stressful life can be with work, school, kids and other stressors of everyday life. We all manage our lives in different ways, and some of these stressors can lead to stress-related diseases and other complications.
- How can you combat these stressors? The answer is quite simple! Make time for yourself, and get a massage. The experts at Massage Matters are trained to address your specific needs through a variety of massage therapies and treatments. How does massage address stress-induced injuries, conditions and overall malaise?
- Here is an overview of the potential benefits you may experience by incorporating regular massage into your routine.
- Increased circulation
- Stimulation of the lymph system, the body's natural defense against toxic invaders
- Release of endorphins; the body's natural painkiller
- Improved range of motion, and decreased discomfort related to lower back pain
- Relaxation of injured and overused muscles
- Reduced muscle spasms and cramping
- Increased joint flexibility
- Help to recover from strenuous workouts
- Pain relief from migraines
- Reduced postoperative adhesions and edema, as well as reduced scar tissue
- Stress reduction
- Overall sense of well-being
- At Massage Matters, we evaluate and address not only your physical health, but also your lifestyle and stress level, ensuring a comprehensive assessment that leads to the perfect combination of services for your individual needs.
Now that you know what's good for you...
...Come join us for a service at our clinic, or enjoy a massage in the comfort of your own home with our in-home services.